PROPLASTICS SUPPLIES A FORMIDABLE RANGE
OF PVC AND POLY PIPE SYSTEMS FOR BROAD ACRE FARM, CENTRE PIVOTS,
DRIPPER LINES AND SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEMES WHICH ARE LIGHT AND
PROPLASTICS PVC PIPES AND FITTINGS
- Proplastics UPVC pipes for pressure, gravity and siphon applications
range from 20mm to 315mm diameter with solvent cement or rubber
- High performance white m-PVC pressure pipes range from 50mm
to 315mm diameter, with rubber ring joints.
- Pressure classes range from 4 to 16 bars working pressure
for 50 years a/c.
- All Proplastics PVC irrigation pipes come in 6 metres lengths
- Proplastics supplies a full range of compatible PVC and cast
iron fittings, class 10 to 16 bar pressure.
PROPLASTICS HDPE PRESSURE PIPES AND FITTINGS
- Proplastics black HDPE pipes are manufactured from 20mm to
200mm diameters with plain ends or flanged joints.
- Pressure classes range from 4 to 20 bars working pressure.
- Supplied in 100 metres coils down to 6 metres straight lengths
- Proplastics supplies a full range of HDPE compression fittings
- Straight lengths may be chamfered in-house for centre pivot
mainline, replacing aluminium
- Custom butt welding of Proplastics HDPE pipes can be done
PROPLASTICS LDPE PIPES AND FITTINGS
- Proplastics black LDPE pipe is used for branch lines gravity
and siphon lines
- Diameter range from 14mm to 50mm (D)
- Pressure class 3 to 6 bars working pressure
- Proplastics LDPE pipes come in 100 metres coils
- Proplastics also supplies compatible insert fittings